Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring break

I really hate being back in school. The good news is that we only have about 6 1/2 weeks left! Its about time. High school is hard! So last week my school went on Spring Break. It was such a stress reliever from all the testing. 

I didn't really do anything for the first couple days. Then my mom announced to us that we were taking a trip 30 minutes from where we live to stay in a hotel for a couple days. Yay!!! 30 minutes away. Man now thats a trip! So we stayed at the nice hotel and swam....a lot. Like 3 times a day. I was so tired. Earlier one of my friends had invited me to go to an amusement park with her and some other girls on Saturday. I accepted the request and was so excited to go. 

Saturday morning rolled around and I picked Cassi up. My dad gave us a whole run through of the rules. 
1. No talking to strangers (especially boys)
2. Don't get lost. Stay together.
3. Wear your sunscreen
4. Get a locker so you don't have to carry around all that girly junk ours
5. DON'T GO ANYWHERE WITH BOYS!!!!

Cassi and I just kind of discarded rule number 2. We got lost and separated so many times. We met up with Audrey and the other girls and went on plenty of roller coasters even though Cassi closed her eyes on just about every one. We ate so much junk food that I thought I was going to throw up. We went on the haunted houses so many times. And then I rode the water ride 3 times while the other six went on it 5 times. We were soaked but it was worth it. All in all it was a pretty fun Spring Break even though I didn't go to Disneyland or Europe. Maybe next year.

<3/Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment